Friday, July 29, 2011

Thanks to a script -- Tape Annotate v1.01 -- Author: Paul Bertino
I now have an understanding of gw.text() and callbacks
Click to see larger size
As you can see the tape has it's length, drawn directly on the screen.
The modified tape measure script now has a lot of bugs
(ie most of the other buttons have stopped working lol) and even if I fix them
I'm not sure i'll bother to upload it anywhere as Miauu has something better on
scriptspot already. 
Still, I'm cheering myself after having this small win, especially
after all my ongoing troubles with the presets on the rock maker script.

=======================================================
FIXED

Thanks to MerlinEl on cgtalk for all his help ;)
=======================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment