Friday, April 20, 2012

Rock My World still has some error checking issues so
If you accidentally click on something other than the object
you are working on then forget and try to make an adjustment
in Rock My World the script will error.

I'm working on this and thought I had the solution to this but
it seems every time I make a solution another pops up. lol
I think I'll make it so you have to use a pick button so you are
forced to select an object mesh only, and somehow if you
click off the object the script will force you to use the pick button
again, by disabling all the buttons except the pick button.

Seems a little cumbersome to me there must be a more elegant
solution. I wonder if I use the pick button to store the object in
a variable..........................................mmmmmmmmm.
I'll get back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment