Here is the look of the latest version of the TurnTable script.
1. It will create and set the appropriate Camera
2. It will allow you to create as many cameras as you like, of the same type
and then make changes to each of it's settings via the pick buttons
3. All the spinners will update the objects directly in the VP as you use them
4. It will save the the in/out tangents before it changes them to linear and
reset them once you close the rollout.
5. It will try to set the Perspective viewport to be the VP the camera is set
in and then selects the camera
I'm not sure exactly when it will be finished but the last version is available
via the link below this post.
I'd like to thank Anonymous for the suggestions and I think you should
blame him if you don't like or understand the features of this script ;)